Billy Ireland Cartoon Library and Museum
Li'l Abner. "Was he the STUPIDEST man alive?"
- Three panel monochrome comic strip.
- Two segments of the story from 03/26/1967, CGA.AC.BA5.204a is the middle of the page whie CGA.AC.BA5.204b is the bottom.
- Digital ID: d_14636
- Finding Number: CGA.AC.BA5.204b
- A professor is talking to his students about the drawing of "Hairy Primitivus" (Hairless Joe) in the cave. Hairless Joe chases after the professor and his students as they leave.
- Ohio State University. Billy Ireland Cartoon Library & Museum
Lewis H. and Vera W. Kaminester Collection,
The Ohio State University, Billy Ireland Cartoon Library and Museum