What is the Research Commons?
- A campus community where faculty, postdocs, and graduate students can connect with experts for support at any stage in the research lifecycle.
- A venue for exploring collaborative, interdisciplinary, and emerging research methods, with a special focus on Data Management and Visualization, Digital Humanities, Geographic Information Systems (GIS), and Research Impact.
What Can You Do at the Research Commons?
- Participate in a Workshop to build skills in areas spanning all phases of the research lifecycle – planning, conducting, publishing, and increasing impact.
- Schedule a Consultation with one of our many research support experts for one-on-one assistance with your research needs.
- Attend a Showcase Event to learn more about the great research happening at Ohio State and to network with colleagues and peers from across the university.
- Reserve a Room for small-group and large-group collaborative projects, videoconferencing, data visualization, and much more.
- Access Specialized Technology including an advanced suite of software, wireless projectors, visualization wall, digital whiteboards, and interactive table.
- Explore our Research Guides
- Find Your Spot – a flexible, comfortable place on campus where you can focus on your research.
Questions, comments, or suggestions? Contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 614-292-8412.