Some Lawrence and Lee Theatre Research Institute holdings are available digitally. Many more holdings are accessible on-site only in the Jack and Jan Creighton Special Collections Reading Room.
Listing of the personal papers; costume, scene, lighting designs; technical theatre documentation; costumes; models of stage sets; photographs; artwork; sound recordings; and more held by the Lawrence and Lee Theatre Research Institute.
Designs - Original artwork and designs, include costume and set design
Media - Microform of historic theatrical materials; tapes and transcripts of audio and video oral histories; original cast albums, spoken work recordings and other materials on record and audio and cassette tape; videotapes of oral history interviews, performances, rehearsals, theatre conferences and other event
Ephemera - Transitory documents including, performance programs, tickets, postcards, posters, paper advertising, and articles clipped from newspapers and magazines
Organizations and Companies - Correspondence, scrapbooks, clippings, photographs, collected memorabilia, and the other assorted odds and ends from theatrical organizations
Digital Exhibits and Projects
Digital exhibits prepared by staff and graduate students as well as links to exhibits that have been posted using Lawrence and Lee Theatre Research Institute materials.
- Elsie Janis Digital Exhibit
- Curtiss Show Print Project
- Daphne Dare Digital Project
- Loose Women in Tights Digital Exhibit
- Scenic Drops for the Harmount Uncle Tom's Cabin Company
- Dressing the Part, On and Off the Stage
- Dancing in the Streets: Carnival Across Continents
- Spectacles of Agency and Desire: Dance Histories and the Burlesque Stage