Spot Bonus Nomination Form
The Libraries Spot Bonus Program is a mechanism to:
- Recognize and celebrate an extraordinary deed beyond the scope of the recipient’s normal job responsibilities that furthers the mission of the Libraries.
- Foster a culture that values meritorious contributions of staff.
- Encourage excellent performance.
- Provide a reward that is timely.
- Recognize efforts that advance diversity, inclusivity, and fairness in our collections, services, scholarship, and organizational development.