There are several resources for reporting policy violations and general workplace issues and concerns. Each situation is different, so use the list below to decide which course of action is best for you. Questions about reporting concerns can be directed to Libraries’ Human Resources.

  • Discuss the issue with your supervisor. If the issue involves your supervisor, or if you feel your supervisor’s response is inadequate, speak with their supervisor or AD.
  • Discuss the issue with your AD or the Vice Provost and Dean.
  • Discuss the issue with Libraries’ Human Resources.
  • Discuss the issue with an Employee and Labor Relations Representative from the Office of Human Resources. ELR representatives can be contacted via HR Connection by submitting a request in the online portal, calling 614-247-6947, or emailing
  • Report the issue using the anonymous EthicsPoint reporting form.
  • Report the issue to the Office of Institutional Equity using the online reporting form, calling 614-247-5838 or emailing