Learning about Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
a project supported by the University Libraries’ IDEAS Committee
- #BlackLivesMatter Library Resource List
- Anti-Racism Resources for all ages
- Recursos antirracistas en español Lista recopilada por Dra. Gabriela Kovats Sánchez
- Anti-Racist Reading List from Ibram X. Kendi
- Recursos sobre la raza en Puerto Rico
- Who Is Black? (2001), Rosa Clemente
- The Afro-Latin@ Reader: History and Culture in the United States (2010), Editors: Miriam Jiménez Román and Juan Flores. Duke University Press.
- Afrodescendencias: Voces en resistencia (2018), Editora: Rosa Campoalegre Septien
- Dismantling Anti-Blackness Together, Dr. Lorgia García-Peña
Awareness of Whiteness, White Supremacy and Colonialism
- Anti-Racism Resources for White People
- Scaffolded Anti-Racist Resources. Document created by Anna Stamborski, M. Div Candidate (2022), Nikki Zimmermann, M. Div candidate (2021), Bailie Gregory, M. Div, M.S. Ed.
- Disrupting Whiteness in Libraries and Librarianship: A Reading List. Developed by Karla J. Strand, DPhil, MLIS, Gender and Women’s Studies Librarian, University of Wisconsin System, 2019
- White identity in the Caribbean by Michiru Ito. (2012. Revised Edition, 2016). Robin DiAngelo. Peter Lang.
- What Does It Mean to be White? Developing White Racial Literacy (2012. Revised Edition, 2016). Robin DiAngelo. Peter Lang.
- Talking About Race, National Museum of African American History & Culture
- Waking up White, and Finding Myself in the Story of Race, Debby Irving
- White Privilege: Unpacking the Invisible Knapsack, Peggy McIntosh
Programming (talks, webinars and workshops)
Various Offerings: Diversity Education Resources (webpage of Office of Diversity and Inclusion, The Ohio State University)
University Diversity Resources
Office of Diversity and Inclusion, The Ohio State University