University Libraries COVID-19 Information
The university has been closely monitoring the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak and providing regular updates. Everyone is encouraged to visit the Safe and Healthy Buckeyes website for the most up-to-date information, resources and expectations regarding a safe return to campus. University Libraries has created this webpage as a centralized location for links to university resources about COVID-19 and a box folder with helpful resources for University Libraries faculty and staff, including COVID-19 communications from university leadership, specific impacts for University Libraries, FAQs, IT resources and more.
We know this is a stressful time for everyone. Please visit the Mental Health and Wellness website for resources and help.
Return to Campus Resources
- Safe and Healthy Buckeyes Website – information, resources and expectations for a safe return to campus
- COVID-19 Dashboard – provides a regularly updated status on COVID-19 across Ohio and within the Columbus campus community
- Daily Health Check – information regarding required daily health check reporting for those intending to be on campus
- Materials Handling Guidelines for health and safety
Information about COVID-19
- Ohio State HR COVID-19 Website
- COVID-19 Outbreak Website
- CDC COVID-19 Website
- Ohio Department of Health COVID-19 Website
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act – paid sick leave and expanded family and medical leave for specified reasons related to COVID-19
University Libraries COVID-19 Resources
- Library Services During COVID-19 Webpage
- University Libraries Resources box folder with helpful resources including:
- Leave Options During COVID-19
Resources for Working and Learning Remotely
- Ohio State Human Resources: Working Through COVID-19 Website
- Office of the Chief Information Officer: Technology Resources to Help You Keep Working During COVID-19
- University Libraries IT Resources
- University Guides to:
- Zoom Virtual Background Libraries Images
- Combating Zoom Fatigue
Virtual Learning Opportunities
- Online Professional Development Opportunities – Looking for online professional development opportunities? Check out the link above. Have an online professional development resource that others may find useful? Please add it to the spreadsheet.
- Learning and Entertainment for Kids – During a recent LibrariesConnect virtual lunch, Danny Dotson asked if anyone would be interested in resources geared toward kids. He has compiled a list of some of these online opportunities.
- IT Academy at Ohio State – Lots of no cost professional development opportunities.