University Libraries COVID-19 Information
The university continues to closely monitor the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak and provide regular updates. The Safe and Healthy Buckeyes website is the most comprehensive source of up-to-date information, resources, policies and expectations. Visit the university’s COVID 19 Vaccine Requirement page for information on Ohio State’s vaccine requirement and exemptions.
We know this is a stressful time for everyone. Please visit the Mental Health and Wellness website for resources and help.
- Safe and Healthy Buckeyes Website – information, resources and expectations for a safe return to campus
- COVID-19 Dashboard – provides a regularly updated status on COVID-19 across Ohio and within the Columbus campus community
- Materials Handling Guidelines for health and safety
- Flexible Work Website
- Feeling anxious or afraid? Ohio State Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is here to help! Contact them by:
- Phone: 800-678-6265
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online request: Submit here
- Mental Health and Wellness Website