In order to finish up some work from the Sierra server update on Monday, January 4, we are scheduled take down Sierra and the library catalog for several hours on Monday, January 18 beginning at 12:00 pm. The campus will be closed to observe Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, so we expect the impact on workflow to be minimal.
What will be unavailable during the downtime?
- The OSU Libraries Catalog will be unavailable; patrons should use Discover or the OhioLINK catalog to search for our collections
- Discover will be missing information about whether a print title is available for checkout or not
- Patrons will not be able to access their library account, so they can not place holds or renew materials
- Pickup, courtesy and overdue notices will not be sent
- Both the Sierra Desktop Application and SierraWeb will not be available to employees
If have any problems following the upgrade, please report them to Hub (go.osu.edu/hub).