This event features information to support the growth and success of your research program!
More than 50 exhibitors – research support services, centers/institutes, community partners and vendors – will be on hand to help you navigate your way through Ohio State’s research enterprise.
Attend one or more “Lightning Talks” (~10 minutes each, see schedule below); demos/presentations feature resources to: find funding, build a data management plan, access purchasing tools to effectively manage your start up funds, use the PI Portal to monitor your research projects, engage with iThenticate (anti-plagiarism software), establish an ORCID (Researcher ID), etc.
Opening Reception for all early career investigators; enjoy exclusive access to our exhibitor community; welcome remarks at Noon.
Noon – 2:00 PM
Research Expo opens for all members of the research community
12:15 PM – 1:25 PM
“Lightning Talks” – brief presentations/demos every 10 minutes
- 12:15 PM – SPIN Funding Opportunities Database
- 12:25 PM – eCOI (Conflict of Interest Disclosure form)
- 12:35 PM – Data Management Plans
- 12:45 PM – Purchasing Tools (managing your start-up funds)
- 12:55 PM – PI Portal (administrative and financial information)
- 01:05 PM – iThenticate (anti-plagiarism software)
- 01:15 PM – ORCID (researcher ID)