Project Interest Form
If you have an existing digital scholarship project, an idea for a new project, or want to explore emerging digital methods and tools, then the Research Commons team is here to support you!
The Research Commons has experts and specialists who provide research support in the following areas:
- Data Location: assistance with finding research data in OSU Libraries resources and inquires about using proprietary library data for research
- Data Management: file naming and organization, metadata, version control
- Data Visualization: assistance creating static, dynamic, and interactive data visualizations and infographics
- Digital Humanities: application of digital/computational tools and methods (e.g. text encoding, text analysis, digital archives, network analysis) to humanities research
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS): spatial data analysis and visualization, web-mapping applications
- Research Impact: citation tracking & metrics, increasing the visibility of research, ORCID
- Coding and Development: scripting, web scraping, website development, APIs
- Databases: assistance with design and implementation of data storage
Please use the form below to provide us with more information and to identify specific areas in which our team can assist. A member of the Research Commons team will reach out to within 24 business hours via phone to have a conversation about your project and research support request.