The Office of Responsible Research Practices is offering a workshop for graduate students on how to navigate the Institutional Review Board (IRB) process. The workshop will focus on the following key topics:
– Understanding why we have an IRB process
– Exploring types of research and levels of review
– Reviewing application components
– Tips for successful application completion
– Finding out where to go for help
Who: OSU graduate students
When: Wednesday, September 5, 3:00 – 4:00 p.m.
Where: Research Commons, 3rd floor of 18th Avenue Library
Use the toggle button to choose your university affiliation (OSU or non-OSU). If you are an OSU affiliate, type in your name.# and click Look Up. Once your information populates, click Submit to confirm your registration. If you are a non-OSU affiliate, enter your information and click Submit to confirm your registration.