- This event has passed.
Initial Submissions under the Revised Common Rule (Presentation)
February 28, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Office of Responsible Research Practices is offering a workshop for graduate students on how to navigate the Institutional Review Board (IRB) process. The workshop will focus on the following key topics:
- Understanding why we have an IRB process
- Exploring types of research and levels of review under the 2018 Common Rule
- Reviewing application components
- Tips for successful application completion
- Finding out where to go for help
While this session will be tailored to social and behavioral sciences researchers, anyone preparing IRB submissions is welcome.
This event will be livestreamed. To join remotely, visit carmenconnect.osu.edu/rc-irb. Adobe Flash Player needs to be installed on your computer to join the livestream. Please do not register below if you plan to attend remotely.
Who: OSU graduate students
When: Thursday, February 28, 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Where: Research Commons, 3rd floor of 18th Avenue Library