- This event has passed.
Grant Writing: An Introduction (Workshop)
October 16 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
This session will address some of the similarities and differences between the funding processes for federal/state agencies and private foundations. Topics include:
- Best practices for engaging with sponsors
- Navigating the research administration/proposal development and submission process
- Drafting a compelling narrative
- Seeking funding; Including the SPIN Funding Opportunities system and other funding resources
- Examples of writing that is both persuasive and clear
Jeff Agnoli, Office of Research
James Gentry, Foundation Relations
Who: OSU faculty, postdoc, staff, and graduate students
When: Wednesday, October 16, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Where: Research Commons, 3rd floor of 18th Avenue Library
This event will be livestreamed. To join remotely, visit: go.osu.edu/rc-grantwriting. Please do not register below if you plan to attend remotely.
If you plan on attending this event in-person, please register below.
Use the toggle button to choose your university affiliation (OSU or non-OSU). If you are an OSU affiliate, type in your name.# and click Look Up. Once your information populates, click Submit to confirm your registration. If you are a non-OSU affiliate, enter your information and click Submit to confirm your registration.