Amazon Web Services
Amazon Web Services (AWS) consultations are available to any Ohio State employee or current Ohio State AWS account holders. Consult with the AWS team on any of the following topics:
- Application Development / Architecture: Contextual guidance on how services fit together to meet your specific use case, workload or application, as well as directional cost estimation
- Troubleshooting AWS: Investigation into possible causes for challenges that are arising for current projects
- Third-Party Software: Guidance, configuration and troubleshooting of AWS interoperability with many common operating systems, platforms and application stack components
- AWS Account Management and Billing: Guidance on implementing billing and account best practices so that you can focus on what matters: running your business / research initiatives
- General Consultation: Consult with the AWS Team about how to get started or talk through general and foundational AWS-related questions
Please click the button below to view availability and book a remote consultation.