For help submitting your work to the Knowledge Bank, please see our submission instructions.
Why contribute to a digital archive?
- Access: Provide worldwide, online access to OSU's digital scholarship for use by researchers, students, and other users anywhere in the world.
- Preservation: Ensure that your digital content is preserved for long-term use and citation.
- Compliance: Funding agencies increasingly require that researchers provide Open Access to the published results of their grant-funded projects, and institutional repositories can help satisfy these mandates.
What can we do for you?
- Help you organize collections of materials
- Describe and archive your materials so that users and search engines can find and use them
- Provide training to help you to describe and archive your materials
- Provide a stable, persistent web address for your materials so they can be cited and easily located
Types of content include:
- Journal articles
- Supplemental data
- Working papers
- Technical reports
- Conference papers
- Book chapters
- Culminating projects
- Undergraduate theses
- Conference proceedings
- Research collections
- University publications