Last Updated: July 7, 2004
Terms and Conditions
Access to and use of OSU's images, text files and data on this Site are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The text, images, and data on the Site are protected by copyright and may be covered by other restrictions as well. OSU and relevant third parties retain all rights, including copyright, in data, images, software, documentation, text, and other information contained in these files (collectively, the "Materials").
- The Materials are made available subject to the limitations of fair use as defined in the United States copyright laws. Users may download these files for their own use, subject to any additional terms or restrictions which may be applicable to the individual file or program. Users must, however, cite the author and source of the Materials following a standard citation style and include the URL for the item.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, OSU does not warrant that use of the Materials displayed on the Site will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with OSU. For example, some works may be under copyright by the artist or the artist's heirs holding rights to these works.
Copying or redistribution in any manner for commercial use, including commercial publication, or for personal gain is strictly prohibited.
- OSU makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of the information included in this Site, and assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this Site.
- Use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither OSU nor any other party involved in creating, producing, delivering or maintaining the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, all Materials on the Site are provided "AS IS" WITHOUT A WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. OSU assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, browsing in, or downloading of any Materials from the Site.
- OSU may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms and Conditions.
Any party wishing to use any of the Materials from the Site, for any purpose other than the limited purposes identified above, must request and receive prior written approval from OSU and/or the copyright owner. Permission shall be granted on a case-by-case basis at the sole discretion of OSU and/or the copyright owner.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless OSU, its officers, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, causes of action, allegations, costs, expenses, fees (including but not limited to reasonable attorney's fees) judgments, liabilities, losses and damages arising from or relating to your use or operation of the Site or download of materials therefrom.