APPLIES TO: All faculty, staff, student employees, vendors, and volunteers
The Ohio State University recognizes the need to effectively manage its dynamic and complex organization, while at the same time preserving its history. Therefore, the university seeks to manage the retention and disposition of its records to:
- document our management decisions;
- provide historical references of transactions and events;
- comply with laws and regulations;
- enhance our organization’s operational efficiencies;
- provide litigation support; and
- preserve the university’s institutional memory.