The Thompson Library provides a variety of study spaces, an extensive collection, and faculty and staff to help with research. There are more than 230 computers available and OSU Wireless service is available throughout the building The circulation desk on the east side of the Library, on the first floor, is the place to borrow and return materials and pick up reserve items. The first floor information desk, opposite the elevators, is the place for help and assistance. Check out exhibits from the Libraries' special collections in the Thompson Library Gallery and get face-to-face technology help and service to current students, faculty and staff at the Buckeye Bar near the west entrance. Pick up a snack, sandwich, a salad and your favorite beverages at the Berry Cafe also on the ground floor near the west entrance.
Click here to view a map of Thompson Library.
Services at this location:
- Ask Us
- Computers for Public Use and Guest Computer Access
- Printer / Copier Services - B/W, color, and poster printing provided by UniPrint
- Group Study Room Reservations and Room Rental (for events)
- Daily Lockers (by request) and Scholar Lockers (by lottery)
- Berry Café - Ground floor
- Satellite Writing Center
- OCIO's BuckeyeBar - Face-to-face technology consultation
- Lactation Room - For key, go to the Circulation Desk on first floor
- Wellness Room - Ground floor, room 057