Beginning Monday, January 25, 2021, the FAES Library & Student Success Center is open to the public Monday to Friday from 10am-4pm.
Additional updates on library services can be found at https://library.osu.edu/COVID19
Contact-free return of physical materials is available at Thompson Library.
Patrons affiliated with The Ohio State University can submit requests for physical materials held at Ohio State through the online catalog, for OhioLINK materials through the OhioLINK catalog, and for interlibrary loan items through ILLiad.
Scanning of articles and chapters from Library print collections through ILLiad Article Express service continues.
Need help? Visit the Ask Us page for answers to frequently asked questions or to connect with a Libraries’ team member for additional assistance. These plans are contingent on the availability of the personal protective equipment needed to protect our personnel and each of you.
- Agricultural Communication, Education, and Leadership
- Agricultural, Environmental, and Development Economics
- Animal Sciences
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Food Science and Technology
- Food, Agricultural, and Biological Engineering
- Horticulture and Crop Science
- OSU Extension
- Plant Pathology
- Rural Sociology