Earn More Than a Paycheck
If you’re looking for a great place to earn more than a paycheck, University Libraries might be right for you.
We value discovery, diversity, and integrity and we employ students with and without Federal Work Study Financial Aid awards.
Library jobs are available for students with and without federal work study awards. Not sure if you have a Federal Work Study award? Find out more here.
How to Apply
- Click on the Current Openings button below
- Log-in using your name.# and password
- You will be redirected to your Workday home page. From there, click the "Career" icon
- Click "Search for Faculty and Staff Jobs"
- Use the filters in the left column to "Search Student Jobs"
- Use the filters in the left column to "Search Federal Work Study Jobs" (for students who qualify for Federal Work Study)
5 Ways You Earn More than a Paycheck Working at University Libraries
- Flexible Scheduling. Classes and academics come first. Supervisors at University Libraries partner with student employees to create work schedules that help you stay in control of your time.
- Location Options. University Libraries includes inspiring learning and work spaces throughout Ohio State’s main campus and west campus, so you can find a role at a location that meets your needs.
- Professional Skill Development. Prepare for life after Ohio State with the support of knowledgeable OSUL faculty and staff helping you learn valuable skills, master in-demand technologies, and turn current interests into marketable skill sets.
- Connect with Your Major. World-class collections, department libraries, a collaborative Research Commons, exciting outreach initiatives, a robust publishing program and much more make University Libraries a dynamic place to work. Find a position that helps you enrich your understanding of your major and apply concepts learned in class.
- Build Your Network. More than 600 students, faculty and staff members work within University Libraries serving over four million visitors annually. This means you meet visitors from across the university, Ohio and the world giving you opportunities every day to build your professional network and create lifelong relationships with co-workers, patrons, researchers and many others.
The Office of Diversity and Inclusion provides holistic support for qualifying student parents enrolled at Ohio State. To learn more, contact the “Child Care Access Means Parents in School” (CCAMPIS) Program at 614-247-7092 or visit odi.osu.edu/ccampis.