The Knowledge Bank, Ohio State University’s institutional repository, is a service of The Ohio State University Libraries. The mission of the Knowledge Bank is to collect, preserve and distribute digitally formatted intellectual output of the OSU faculty, staff and students, that is currently or will be of research interest.
Why contribute to a digital archive?
- Access: Provide worldwide, online access to OSU's scholarship for use by researchers, students, and others anywhere in the world.
- Preservation: Ensure that your digital content is preserved for long-term use and citation.
- Compliance: Funding agencies increasingly require that researchers provide Open Access to the published results of their grant-funded projects, and institutional repositories can help satisfy these mandates.
What can we do for you?
- Help you organize collections of materials
- Describe and archive your materials so that users and search engines can find and use them
- Provide training to help you to describe and archive your materials
- Provide a stable, persistent web address for your materials so they can be cited and easily located
Types of content included:
- Journal articles
- Supplemental data
- Working papers
- Technical reports
- Conference papers
- Book chapters
- Culminating projects
- Undergraduate theses
- Conference proceedings
- Research collections
- University publications