In mid-August we will begin moving materials from our special collections that are currently in offsite storage to a new offsite storage module. Requests for materials from offsite storage will be processed normally through Friday, August 11, however access to materials will be limited after that date. This process will continue throughout fall semester and will affect the availability of some materials. Researchers with time sensitive requests should contact the curators, collections specialists or staff working with that collection. We thank you for your patience as we complete this work.
Search Our Manuscripts Collection
Hilandar Research Library (HRL) houses microform (predominately microfilm) collections of Slavic, primarily Cyrillic, manuscripts from numerous repositories in dozens of countries. Various other languages, scripts and cultures are also represented, including over a hundred Greek manuscripts on microfilm from Hilandar Monastery.
- Hilandar Monastery Slavic manuscript collection (Mount Athos)
- Hilandar Monastery Slavic document collection (Mount Athos)
- Hilandar Monastery Greek manuscript collection - partial (Mount Athos)
- Hilandar Monastery Byzantine document collection (Mount Athos)
- Great Lavra Monastery "Z" (non-Byzantine) manuscript collection (Mount Athos)
- Zograf Monastery manuscript collection - partial (Mount Athos)
- Iviron Monastery Slavic manuscript collection - partial (Mount Athos)
- St. Panteleimon Monastery Slavic manuscript collection - partial (Mount Athos)
Search HRL Publications and Digital Reproductions
Visit HRL’s community in the Knowledge Bank for publications, digital reproductions, and conference proceedings.
Additional collection strengths include:
- Bulgarian Academy of Sciences Slavic manuscript collection
- Bulgarian National Library "Cyril and Methodius" Slavonic manuscript collection
- Fekula collection of Slavic manuscripts and early printed books
- Early Printed Book collection. Zernova (Russia)
- Saratov State University Research Library collection (Russia)