March 24, 2017 at 7pm- Byrd 1933 showing at Westerville Public Library
- The Westerville Historical Society is showing Byrd 1933 in an event open to the public. Following the film there will be a panel discussion with staff from the Byrd Polar and Climate Research Center! For more information, visit the Upcoming Events page on the Westerville Historical Society's website.
- Watch the trailer for Byrd 1933
April 29-30, 2017- Exploration and Discovery Weekend at the Ohio History Connection
- April 29th- Discovery Day- All day events including interactive displays, artifacts, and a viewing of Byrd 1933 followed by a panel discussion with the filmmaker, Pam Theodotou, Polar Curator, Laura Kissel, and a Byrd Polar scientist. Displays will teach you about ice cores, paleoceanography, and geochemistry in a fun and interactive way! There will also be places to look at some of the gear used and rock samples taken. Children welcome and encouraged!
- April 30th-Exploration Day- Another day of events including guest speaker, Aaron Wilson, a Byrd Polar researcher, a showing of Before the Flood, Birding at OHC, and more!
- For more information about the event and the Ohio History connection visit their website.