The Office of Responsible Research Practices is offering a workshop for graduate students on how to navigate the Institutional Review Board (IRB) process. The workshop will focus on the following key topics:
- Understanding why we have an IRB process
- Exploring types of research and levels of review
- Reviewing application components
- Tips for successful application completion
- Finding out where to go for help
Who: Ohio State graduate students
When: Wednesday, March 25, 3:00 – 4:00 p.m.
Where: Research Commons, 3rd floor of 18th Avenue Library
This event has been postponed.