Join University Libraries and a panel of Ohio State faculty members whose scholarly monographs have been funded as part of our TOME@Ohio State initiative to learn about their work and what Open Access has meant for their monographs and scholarship. TOME@Ohio State provides subvention funds to university presses for the publication and wide distribution of Open Access editions of humanities and humanistic social sciences monographs. Attendees will have the opportunity to learn more about TOME and have a conversation with our panelists about their TOME funded work.
- Harmony Bench, Associate Professor, Dance
- Mollie Blackburn, Professor, Teaching and Learning
- Wendy Hesford, Professor, English
- Guisela Latorre, Professor, Women’s, Gender and Sexuality Studies
- Sarah Neville, Associate Professor, English
Learn more: TOME@Ohio State.
The next deadline for Expressions of Interest for TOME funding is October 14, 2022.