Contact-free pick up of requested Library Materials, 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Author: Michelle Henley
Updated: 07-29-2020 09:58 AM Created: 07-09-2020 05:43 PM
Contact-free pick up of requested Library Materials at Thompson Library East (Oval) Entrance
Between July 15 and August 21, patrons can schedule contact-free delivery of materials at Thompson Library Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
(Contact-free pick up is available at Thompson Library Only)
HOW TO SCHEDULE CONTACT-FREE PICKUP OF THE ITEM(S) YOU REQEUSTED
- Schedule your pickup at the following URL:
- Click on the Login link in the upper right portion of the window and enter your name.# credentials
- Click on the red Select location / rooms button near the bottom of the screen
- Select both walk-up location doors in the pop-up window (door 1 and door 2)
- Click on the green checkmark button at the top of the pop-up window
- View and select an available ½ hour time slot for walk-up delivery Monday – Friday between 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
- After scheduling, you will receive a confirmation email of your pick-up delivery day/time
WHEN YOU ARRIVE FOR YOUR SCHEDULED PICKUP
- Doors will be labeled and are located on the East (Oval) Entrance to the Library; locate your door number for contact-free pickup
- Call the following phone number upon your arrival: (614) 292-8267
- When staff arrive, show your BUCKID at the door window
- Step back from the door; staff will place materials outside the door and close it
- Once door is closed, please take your materials
- Please maintain physical distancing with any other patrons in the area
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT UNIVERSITY LIBRARIES SERVICE DURING COVID-19