Billy Ireland Cartoon Library and Museum
Steve Canyon. "You ask for a blonde weesh-wash seano-een!"
- Three panel monochrome comic strip with only word bubbles, no pictures.
- Copyright, 1978, Field Enterprises, Inc.
- Unused penciled dialogue daily for March 1, 1978.
- Finding Number: CGA.AC.S20.073d
- Digital ID: d_8718
- They look for a blonde for a part but a brunette was sent instead. In the last bubble, they say blondes are only good for manicures.
- Ohio State University. Billy Ireland Cartoon Library & Museum
Shel Dorf Collection,
The Ohio State University, Billy Ireland Cartoon Library and Museum