Billy Ireland Cartoon Library and Museum
Steve Canyon. "What's the word, Steve?" / Steve Canyon. "Your written quiz will be a sample loading problem" / Steve Canyon. "Are you feelin' all right, son?"
- Copyright, 1952, Field Enterprises, Inc.
- Three consecutive monochrome daily comic strips on a proof sheet.
- Finding Number: CGA.AC.C9.011
- Digital ID: d_1469
- 1952-02-13: Steve is in the back of a police car and the police ask him if he is ok. He asks them how much it would cost to take their taxicab to Summer and back.
- 1952-02-11: Steve thinks of getting married.
- 1952-02-12: Steve tests his command about flying emergency airdrops into a forward area.
- Ohio State University. Billy Ireland Cartoon Library & Museum
Milton Caniff Collection,
The Ohio State University, Billy Ireland Cartoon Library and Museum