Once called the “Central Services” building, the structure was mostly completed by January 1, 1950. Its original purpose was to consolidate services, such as the laundry, stores and receiving, food storage and a garage for university vehicles, into one location. In the late 1980s the University sought to move all such services to West Campus, freeing up room for classroom and administration space. In 2013, when Enarson Hall was renamed Hale Hall, this building's name then changed to Enarson Classroom Building. Today, it houses classrooms and the OSU bookstore, which moved there from Derby Hall in 1988.
John H. Herrick Archives: Enarson Classroom Building