Checking Out Materials
- How do I get a book?
- How long can I borrow a book?
- How do I find library books at the location?
- How do I know when a book I ordered has arrived?
- Can I have books delivered to my office or dorm?
- How do I borrow a book when its location in the Ohio State catalog is marked "Book Depository"?
- As a Distance User, can I have library materials shipped to my home?
- Who can borrow books?
- Can I authorize someone to borrow and request library materials on my Library Account?
- Do visiting scholars have access to Ohio State materials?
Borrowing Beyond OSU
- How do I borrow a book that Ohio State does not own?
- How do I borrow a book that Ohio State, OhioLINK, and SearchOhio does not own?
Renewing and Returning Materials
- Where can I return library materials?
- Will I be notified when an item is due?
- How can I see what I have checked out or requested?
- How can I renew books?
- What if I can't find the book I borrowed?