Submitted by Amanda Rinehart:
University Libraries recently joined the DLF eResearch Network, a program that guides a team in developing a roadmap for data and digital scholarship services. Our team consists of Amanda Rinehart, Hilary Bussell, and Dan Noonan, and we want you to participate as well! You can sit in on the monthly webinars, provide your feedback via 3×5 cards, and help the team represent your views in discussions and assignments.
The six webinars are from 1:30-3 p.m in the Research Commons:
- May 16: Building an eResearch Services Roadmap
- June 20: Advocacy and Promotion
- July 11: Research Funding, Planning, and Proposals
- August 15: Data Discoverability/Metadata Reusability
- September 19: Digital Scholarship
- October 10: Assessment (Metrics for success with Data Services and Digital Scholarship)
If you are interested, please contact Amanda Rinehart.