4th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
ON SLAVIC STUDIES
UNIVERSITY OF GRANADA, SPAIN
June 4-6, 2014
The Organizing Committee is pleased to announce the 4th International Conference “Andalusian Symposia on Slavic Studies” (GranaSlavic2014), which will be held in June 4-6, 2014 at the University of Granada. This event is organized to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the founding of the Department Section of Slavic Studies at the University of Granada.
The goal of the Conference is to promote both theoretical and applied research in the field of Slavic Studies, and bring together scholars who are interested in the different topics of the Conference :
- Learning and Teaching of Slavic Languages and Cultures
- Slavic Literatures and Cultural Expressions
- Media, Political Discourse and International Relations
- History, Culture and World View
- Linguistic Studies
- Translation to and from Slavic Languages
The official conference languages are any Slavic language, Spanish, and English.
Abstract (300-350 words, not including references) must be submitted online via http://linguist list.org/easyabs/granaslavic2014 by March 3, 2014.
- Abstract submission: March 3, 2014
- Notification of acceptance: March 18, 2014
After acceptance of your abstract:
- Registration deadline: April 18, 2014.
- Program Announcement: May 20, 2014.
- Conference dates: June 4-6, 2014.
- Paper submission to be published in the book “Trends in Slavic Studies” (Editorial URSS): June 16, 2014. Further details about paper publication requirements will be posted at the conference URL: www.ugr.es/~feslava/granaslavic2014/.
For more information, see cfp_GranaSlavic