Questions? Call us at 292-0211
The 18th Avenue Library is open 24 hours a day. Access from 11:30 p.m. to 8 a.m. requires a BuckID.
During autumn and spring semesters, the Music and Dance service desk is open:
Monday-Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Saturday 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. (closed Home Football Saturdays)
Sunday 2:00-8:00 p.m.
Collections in the building include Science & Engineering and Music and Dance. Public computers, group and individual study tables, and copiers may be found throughout the building, with the largest number of computers on the 1st floor. Points of interest for the building:
- 4th floor: Science & Engineering call numbers A-QA; current journals; group study rooms; Science & Engineering librarians
- 3rd floor: Digital Union; Knowledge Bank staff
- 2nd floor: Music and Dance collections, service desk, and faculty/staff; seminar rooms
- 1st floor: Circulation; Terrabyte Café; vending
- Basement: Science & Engineering call numbers QB-Z, Oversize & Reference; seminar rooms