The Teaching & Learning Committee is responsible for developing and steering resources and programs to promote teaching and learning in the University Libraries. The Committee may create working groups for special projects. The Committee will:
- Encourage and facilitate development of new teaching and learning programs, including for-credit courses.
- Serve as a curriculum review committee to steer and support credit course proposals.
- Promote Libraries teaching and learning activities.
- Identify and implement additional teaching and learning projects that further the Libraries mission.
- Assess the effectiveness of Libraries teaching endeavors and of the information literacy instructional program and recommend new directions for program enhancement.
- Provide opportunities for professional development as teachers.
- Consult and collaborate with other Libraries committees and Ohio State offices as appropriate.
- Create and manage instructional grant and award programs and assess their effectiveness.
Prior to 2002, this was the Committee on Library User Education and Communication. Between 2002-2007, it was known as the Instruction and Outreach Committee.
Meeting Time: 1st Thursday, 1:30 - 3:30 p.m.
Annual Report: December Faculty Meeting
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Black, Beth, 12/31/2015
- Diaz, Karen, (Co-Chair), positional
- Dotson, Danny, 12/31/2015
- Gluibizzi, Amanda, 12/31/2014
- Hunter, Rena, 12/31/2013
- Johnson, Eric, 6/30/2014
- Kattelman, Beth, 12/31/2013
- Schulte, Stephanie, (Co-Chair 2013), ex officio from HEA
- Visel, Patrick, 12/31/2013
- Webb, Katherine, 12/31/2015
eMail the Group